Din nou, o sa le pun pe toate in engleza, pentru ca in romana li se cam duce naibii tot farmecul. Daca o sa ma enervez, Deme, si desigur, daca o sa am bani, o sa imi cumpar seria si in English.
- „Some truths did not bear saying, and some lies were necessary.” Citatul asta imi aminteste de ceva asemanator spus de Dumbledore, care a spus cam asa: „Truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution.” Cine sunt eu sa ii contrazic?
- „I rose too high, loved too hard, dared too much. I treid to grasp a star, overreached, and fell.”
- „Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.”
- „I will hurt you for this. I don’t know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you’ll know the debt is paid.”
- „Power resides where man believes it resides. A shadow on the wall, yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow.”
- „Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought bravely. And Rhaegar died.” Da de gandit unei persoane cu principii atat de bine inradacinate ca mine.
- „Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” Tyrion a spus minunatia asta si e probabil citatul meu preferat.
- „A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.”
- „Oh, my sweet summer child, Old Nan said quietly, what do you know of fear? Fear is for the winter, my little lord, when the snows fall a hundred feet deep and the ice wind comes howling out of the north. Fear is for the long night, when the sun hides its face for years at a time, and little children are born and live and die all in darkness while the direwolves grow gaunt and hungry, and the white walkers move through the woods.
- „A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is.”
Minunat sau ce?